Find out how to move student and teachers between classes. This can be done by any teacher in the school.
First, choose which you'd like to do
How to move students between classes
- Click 'settings' from the Teacher Dashboard
- Click 'manage' in the 'manage students' box
- Find the class you would like to move students from and click on the blue arrow next to it to reveal the names of all the students in that class.
- Optional: If you would like to move a student who is not currently in a class you're assigned to, use the Class Filter on the top left by deselecting 'only my classes'. This will display all classes linked to the school account.
- If you only want to move one student at a time, proceed to the next step. If you would like to move multiple students at once, click 'select multiple students'. Click the names of all the students you would like to move. If you would like to move all the students in the class, click 'select all'. The students you have selected to move will be highlighted
- Click on the name of a student you wish to move, and drag and drop them into their new class. If you selected multiple students in the previous step, all the selected students will move together.
- Click 'done'.
Tip: You can drag and drop students into the 'students without a class' folder if they have not been assigned to a class. Students in this folder are still part of the school and can be added to a class at any point.
How to change which teachers are responsible for classes
- Click 'settings' on the Teacher Dashboard
- Click 'manage' in the 'Manage students' box
- In the Class Filter on the left, select 'all grades' if it is not already selected. This will allow you to view all the classes in your school
- Click 'view details' next to the class you'd like to add or remove teachers for
- Click 'select teachers'
- Select the teacher(s) you want to add or remove. When a teacher is linked to a class they will be able to view reports, set activities, and set assessments for the class. There is no limit to the number of teachers who can be assigned to one class
- Click 'save'