This article explains how your students log in, where you can find their usernames and passwords and how to print them.
All students log into Sumdog with their own username and password.
You can find their username and passwords on your teacher account, as well as print or export them to share with your students, parents or other teachers.
- Click 'find and share' in the Student Logins box on your Teacher Dashboard
- On this page you'll be able to see the login details for the class that was selected on your Dashboard. By default you will be shown the students' passwords, but your students can also sign in using QR codes. If you would like to view and print their QR codes, select the tab 'QR code' or 'Password and QR code'
- If you would like to view login details for additional groups or classes, move on to the following steps. Otherwise, click 'print' to print the login details for your selected class.
- To select specific classes/students to view login details for, click 'choose students'
- Select the students you want to view login details for. Click 'done' to return to the page where you can view and print their login details.
Tip: When you hover over the login card for a particular student, two icons will appear. You can click the copy icon on the left to copy the login details and the edit icon on the right to edit the username or password for that student.