Wonde allows Sumdog to integrate with your school’s MIS. Schools who are set up through the Wonde integration will have all their teachers, classes and pupils who are shared with us auto-rostered onto Sumdog
Note: Wonde is only available to schools in England
How can I get set up?
If you would like your school to be set up through the Wonde integration you can contact your school’s relationship manager or email email@example.com. Our team will be able to guide you through the process.
Before we start the integration please make sure that all the teachers have their work email (or email address you would like their Sumdog accounts to be registered to) listed as the Primary (or main) email address on your MIS. You will also need to make sure that the teachers are listed as a teaching staff on your MIS. This step is important as our system will only create accounts for teachers who are listed as a teaching staff.
If your school has an existing account, our team will do a matching process that will match any existing Sumdog student accounts with the data shared with us, this way the students won’t lose any of their past progress or coins.
How long does it take to get set up?
It typically takes about one week to provide Wonde for a school and get set up on Sumdog. Here are the steps from start to finish:
- You or your school will request Wonde through your school’s Sumdog relationship manager, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We confirm the correct teacher emails are being shared and send an invite to your school via Wonde.
- Your school accepts the request.
- Wonde then completes a data audit. This can take up to 24 hours.
- Once the data audit is complete, we can connect your school's Sumdog account to Wonde. We will then ask you to double check your teacher emails to ensure everything is correct.
- We check that all the data is correct and then turn on the sync between Wonde and Sumdog.
- Your students can enjoy Sumdog!