Find out how to create an individual teacher account and join your school. You need to register for an individual teacher account for data security and privacy reasons.
How to create a teacher account
- Sign up for your teacher account here. Type in your first and last name, then click 'next'.
- Type in your email land add a secure password. You can use your work or private email, but we recommend using your work email. If you forget your password you can request a new one here
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you registered with. You must verify your account using the link in the confirmation email within 14 days. If the account is not verified within 14 days, the account will be deleted. To verify your account, click on the link in the email or copy and paste the web address into your browser
- Log into your account here. When you log into your account for the first time you will be prompted to search for your school and request to join it.
How to join your school account
- Once you have set up your account and logged in, you will be asked to confirm your country. Select your country from the dropdown menu.
- Fill in your school details. A list of suggested schools will appear. You may see the initials of teachers currently linked to that school to help you narrow down to the correct institution. If you see your school, click 'join' to send a join request to that school. Any teacher linked to the school account will be able to see your request and approve it. We recommend letting another teacher know that you've requested to join the school, so they know the request is coming from you.
If you can't see your school listed, it's possible the school account has not yet been created. Proceed to step 3 to create a new school account.
- Click 'create' in the box entitled 'Can't see your school?'
- Fill in the relevant details of your school, including address, zip code, timezone, and opening times. Click 'next'
- You will be taken to a setup page for classes and students. Instructions for setting up a class can be found here