This page provides instructions for deleting old classes from your school.
To delete a class, you'll need to first make sure the class has no students in it.
How to remove all the students in a class
- Go into Settings from your Teacher Dashboard
- Click 'manage' in the Manage Students box
- Click on the name of the class to expand it to show all the students in the class
- Click 'select multiple students'
- Click 'select all'
- Click on the name of one of the students and drag and drop them into the 'Students no longer in my school' folder. This will remove all the students in the class.
How to delete an empty class
Once a class is empty, a trash icon will appear on the right of the class. Click the trash icon to delete the class.